Who lives in a small space? I do!!
Who absolutely HATES clutter and clutter stresses them out?? Me!
Who is always on a budget because money does not grow on trees? ME!!
If you’re like me and want to find a cheap, easy and chic way to store your trinkets then you might like this wall shelf tutorial. It only took us about half a day to make and you can customize it for your needs. I’m in love with the modern and industrial esthetics 🙂
Tools You’ll Need:
- Power Drill
- Stud Finder
- A friend to help you 🙂
- Level (optional)
(for mine only…adjust based on your own needs :P)
- 2 long boards
- 2 short boards
- 3 70″ twin track uprights in black
- 10 brackets
- Use the stud finder to find out where the studs are behind the wall. This part is boring but it is crucial!
- Measure from the top where you want to screw in the uprights.
- Have your friend help you screw in the uprights while you hold onto it. Use a level if needed.
- Place brackets at desired location of your uprights.
- Place board on top
Voila! You’re done!
You can also stain the wood if you want but we like how it looks unstained. Now just put your books, trinkets, random travel souvenirs onto the shelves and you have a super stylish way to display your things.
All photos taken with an iPhone 7