This IKEA spice rack is PERFECT for a pegboard organizer! Not sure if IKEA made it this way intentionally but if they did they are a genius! It’s really easy and literally only takes 5 minutes; you’ll probably spend more time standing in line at IKEA than putting this together.
5 minutes of your time to stay organized? That’s almost too good to be true but it’s true! 😛
Here’s how 🙂
- A screwdriver
- 1 Bekväm spice rack from IKEA ($4)
- 1/4 inch machine screw with bolts – I bought the round head ones but I would suggest flat heads if possible
- Assemble the Bekväm spice rack
- Unscrew the metal thingy off
- Place the machine screws in and secure the metal thingy back on
- Screw into place
- Secure into pegboard
It’s that easy and fast! I decided to put my tiny flower vase there so our cat doesn’t get to it.